Global Medical Solutions (GMS) is a leading-edge provider of nuclear medicine and diagnostic imaging products and services. The GMS pharmacy mission is to be the premier provider of prepared time-critical radio-pharmaceuticals and comprehensive value-added pharmacy services which meet the needs of the professional health care community and their patients.
GMS is dedicated to providing quality services which exceed our customer's expectations and maintain their trust.
Our GMS Sydney is currently looking for an Account Receivable to join the Finance team.
Key responsibilities include but not limited:
- Preparation and dissemination of invoices;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintaining the debtor's ledger including collection of debts and allocation of debtor receivables
- Account reconciliation - investigating discrepancies, determine solutions and resolving promptly;
- Continuously drive process improvement;
- Manage customer Masterfile and set up new accounts;
- Assisting with business administrative functions;
- PPSR registration;
- Month end reporting; and
- Ad hoc projects.
Selection Criteria, for this role include:
- Strong communication skills both written and oral;
- Strong work ethics;
- High attention to detail;
- Must have an ability to work under pressure and organise work priorities to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work cooperatively within a small team environment;
- Must have intermediate to advanced excel skills;
- A positive attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond;
- Exposure to the pharma industry is advantgeous; and
- Previous SAP B1 experience is essential.