Global Medical Solutions (GMS) is a leading-edge provider of nuclear medicine and diagnostic imaging products and services. The GMS pharmacy mission is to be the premier provider of prepared time-critical radio-pharmaceuticals and comprehensive value-added pharmacy services which meet the needs of the professional health care community and their patients.
GMS is dedicated to providing quality services which exceed our customer's expectations and maintain their trust.
Our GMS Sydney is currently looking for a Customer and Logistics Coordinator to join the Finance team.
Key responsibilities include but not limited:
- Management of internal and external customer relationships via daily communication of assigned tasks and expected completion times;
- Monitor and maintain the stock levels, storage and availability of products in line with sales forecast and management requirements;
- Receive all items ordered, thoroughly inspecting deliveries and recording materials as outlined in the approved material list;
- Coordinate dispatch of GMS products, working in close collaboration with all internal divisions of GMS Australia and related companies;
- Maintain day to day list of product due for distribution and organise efficient warehouse operations to achieve that;
- Coordinate shipment/processes to ensure timely receipt to meet internal and external customer expectations, communicate on expected delivery time to customer premises with sales team;
Selection Criteria, for this role include:
- Strong communication skills both written and oral;
- Strong work ethics;
- High attention to detail;
- Must have an ability to work under pressure and organise work priorities to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work cooperatively within a small team environment;
- Must have intermediate to advanced excel skills;
- A positive attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond;
- Exposure to the pharma industry is advantgeous; and
- Previous SAP B1 experience is highly regarded.
To express your interest in this position, apply online, or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org