The CRC®-77tHR’s performance and reliability have been designed to meet the unique and demanding needs of the high-activity isotope manufacturing and radiopharmaceutical production environments.
The software is designed for rapid repeatable measurement functions often required in production, and includes a fully automated Quality Assurance Program. Hardware is carefully designed to minimize the impact of high radiation fields upon electronics. A touch screen user interface provides a user friendly and efficient workflow.
Some features include a high activity range of up to 400 Curies for Tc-99m, USB/PC Communications, and pre-defined communication protocols for fast and easy system interface.
Capintec offers a full line of related products to safely use the CRC-77tHR within your hot cell or hood environment.
- Maximum Activity for the 77tHR is 400 Curies (15 TBq)
- Radiation resistant design
- Custom length liners and dippers available to match your hot cell dimensional requirements
- 8” color VGA touch screen display
- On screen display of Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number
- Large character, high visibility display
- Over 80 Nuclides with half-lives in memory
- Full alpha numeric touchpad
- Built-in dose calibration, quality control and self-diagnostics
- Automated QC including constancy and linearity programs
- Compatible with Nuclear Medicine Management Systems via USB
- Optional printer for full size hard copy records
- USB/PC Communications
- Software upgrade via USB or Flash Drive
- USB printer capability
- Automated Geometry and Linearity Testing
- Console Dimensions- Height: 42cm (9.5in); Width: 23cm (9.0in); Depth: 27cm (10.5in); Weight: 3.4kg (7.5lb)
- Chamber Dimensions- Height: 43.8cm (17.25in); Diameter: 17.2cm (6.76in); Weight: 13.6kg (30lb); Well Diameter: 7.0cm (2.75in); Well Depth: 26.7cm (10.5in)
- Cables- Power: 1.8m (6ft); Cable Length: 3.7m (12ft)
- Ionization Chamber- Type: Thin wall, deep well, low pressure; Fill Gas: 1 atm Ultra Pure Argon
- Measurement Range- Type: Auto Ranging; 15 TBq (400 Ci) max Tc-99m, 4.8 TBq (130 Ci) max F-18; Not recommended for activity measurements < 100 uCi; Resolution: 0.1 MBq (0.01 mCi); Energy: 15 keV to 3 MeV
- Display Screen- Type: 8” VGA LCD color touch screen displayFormat: Direct reading in Bq or CiBq/Ci Reading: User selectable or fixedValues Displayed: Nuclide name (Atomic symbol, Mass number), calibration number; Format: Direct reading in Bq or Ci; Bq/Ci Reading: User selectable or fixed; Values Displayed: Nuclide name (Atomic symbol, Mass number), calibration number
- Electrometer- Accuracy: Better than ± 2%Linearity: Within ± 2%Response Time: Within 3 sec., 4 to 16 sec. for low activity samples; Linearity: Within ± 2%; Response Time: Within 3 sec., 4 to 16 sec. for low activity samples
- Repeatability of Measurement- Repeatability: Within ± 1% within 24 hours, during which time the calibrator is on all the time.
- Tests- Diagnostics: Full test of program, system memories; Daily: Auto Zero, Auto Background Adjust, Data Check, Accuracy and Constancy, Voltage Test; Enhanced: Linearity, Geometry
- Nuclear Data- Nuclide Keys: 28 programmable keys
- Standard Source Data- System Memory: Co-57, Co-60, Ba-133, Cs-137 Standard Sources
- PC Port- Interface: USB; Compatibility: Standard Nuclear Medicine Management Systems
- Printer (Optional)- Interface: USB; Type: HP Inkjet; Printing Options: Full size test reports
- Power Requirements- 100-240 VAC (50/60Hz) 180 mA
- Console Dimensions: Height: 42cm (9.5in); Width: 23cm (9.0in); Depth: 27cm (10.5in); Weight: 3.4kg (7.5lb)
- Chamber Dimensions: Height: 43.8cm (17.25in); Diameter: 17.2cm (6.76in); Weight: 13.6kg (30lb); Well Diameter: 7.0cm (2.75in); Well Depth: 26.7cm (10.5in); Cable Length: 3.7m (12ft)
- Cables: Power: 1.8m (6ft); Printer: 1.8m (6ft)